Instead of going out for ice cream, how about a dessert without the guilt. It’s super delicious and doesn’t have any sugar in it (except for the natural fructose found in dates)!
- 1.5 cup whole milk of your choice
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 5-7 pitted dates
- 5 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- *optional scoop of protein powder
- Add all ingredients to large blender. Blend until even consistency.
- Pour into serving cups or bowls and chill for 30 minutes or more.
Recipe has been modified from the Original Magic Bullet 1-Second Recipe and User Guide.
Nutritional Information: Calories 215, Protein 13g, Carbs 37g, Fat 8g
Have fun & Be Active!
Your friends from Build it for Life