- Apple and 2 tablespoons of almond butter….it’s so delicious, especially with a little cinnamon on top!
- Chicken Sausage. Easy to cook ahead of time, and pretty yummy cold.
- Two hard boiled eggs with a little cayenne pepper and salt
- Larabars, or any other protein bar where you can read the ingredients on the back of the label
- Greek Yogurt
- Organic cold cuts wrapped around some grapes or leafy greens
- 1/4 cup of trail mix
- low sodium beef (or other meat) jerky
- Raw veggies and humus
- and if ¥ou are snacking just to snack, popcorn. It’s low in calories and oh, so good!
Have fun & Be Active!
Rebecca from Build it for Life