Having trouble getting enough water? What’s stopping you from dressing it up a bit?
Think of all the reasons you like other beverages. If someone gives you a cup of juice, do you struggle to drink it?
Instead of struggling to down your 64-96oz of water a day, try dressing it up. What do we mean by dressing it up? Add something yummy to it so you’ll want to drink it.
Some of our favorites…
- Add a splash of Lemon or Lime juice
- Poor 2-4oz of a tart 100% cherry or cranberry juice inside a container that holds 24-32oz of water.
- Try a cap full of apple cider vinegar for a more sour drink.
- Add 4oz of Coconut Water to a container that holds 24-32oz.
- Make a spa water. Get some mint, or rosemary and mash it up a little. Put it in the bottom of your water container and let it sit in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Add in some lemon or lime, refrigerate for another 2 hours, and then you are good to go.
Drink and Enjoy.
Have fun & Be Active!
Your friends from Build it for Life